All food items are cooked fresh and immediately frozen for your convenience. Preparation instructions are included (so you don’t burn your meatballs). Order individual meals or pans for the family. Sending a meal to family or a friend? Leave a note when you check out and we will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
Stock your freezer and don’t worry about your next meal!
*all sales are final*
Orders must be placed by Monday for Thursday delivery. We will do our best to accommodate your preferred date, but if needed, we will contact you to make other arrangements. Your driver will contact you when your order is on the way and when it has been successfully delivered.
Delivery is FREE with a $100 minimum order. We are currently delivering within a 20 mile radius of Osteria 166.
Pickup orders must be placed by Monday. You will receive an email when your order is ready. Please call upon arrival with your name, order number and model/color of your vehicle. Your order will be placed in your vehicle for you. We ask that you do not get out of your car.
Sending meals to family or friends? Just use their contact information in the shipping section and we will deliver! Please note: We will ring the doorbell on delivery, but recommend you give your loved one a heads up that the order is coming! Osteria 166 and Stock the Freezer are not responsible for food that is left out.
To ensure the health and safety of our drivers and our customers, we ask that tips be left via the website in lieu of cash exchange on delivery. Thank you for your understanding and support of social distancing!
Covid-19 has given ALL of us challenges that we could have never imagined. Our social obligation is to practice social distancing and finding ways to continue to feed our guests in the safest way possible. We also have a responsibility to find any way possible to get our people back to work.
Stockthefreezer.com is what we have come up with. Here is our current plan to try to keep everyone safe. We will continue to monitor local, state and federal restrictions and procedures and adapt immediately.
- Our kitchens are, and continue to be cleaned and sanitized, as all of our brethren in the industry are doing.
- All of our employees with be screened for fever and symptoms prior to being able to enter our facilities.
- Anyone feeling the slightest bit sick will be excused from work.
- Anyone who is uncomfortable coming to work will not be required to do so.
- All food will be cooked fresh and immediately frozen, and kept frozen until it is in your possession.
- Our prepping of your food will be done by people separated by a minimum of 6 feet, as directed. We will provide video evidence as soon as we are able. We have plenty of space in our operations and we are utilizing it.
- You will NEVER need to come in contact with us directly.
- You order via our website/ app
- We produce your order and freeze immediately
- We deliver your purchase to your location at a designated time
- We text to confirm that you are available to receive your order (to avoid theft or contamination)
- We leave the order on your stoop, in garage, etc, as directed by you
The following guidelines are posted and followed by our entire staff:
- Proper safety protocols are a must!!!
- Please stay home if you do not feel well or are concerned in anyway
- Please (privately) take your temperature before starting work and alert management of any abnormalities
- Mask or shield must be worn at all times
- Gloves must be worn at all times
- Beard nets & hair restraints must be on at all times
- Must stay 6ft apart (1 table=6ft)
- Must change sanitizer solution and wash hands every 1 hour
- Must wear newly washed clothing daily
- Must rapidly move food out of heat (Danger zone 45-140 degrees)
- All food must be cooked to an internal temp of 165 degrees
- Must deep clean every work area after every cycle
- Refrain from touching your face