Osteria’s Bolognese Lasagna: Single Serving
Traditional lasagna with tender layers of pasta, perfectly seasoned meat, mozzarella, ricotta and parmesan cheese and our house made Bolognese sauce.
bolognese sauce (ground beef, ground pork, onion, carrot, red wine, celery salt, granulated garlic, tomato paste, lemon juice, cream, pecorino-romano cheese, salt and pepper, white pepper, nutmeg), sunday sauce (ground beef, salt pork, valoroso tomato, tomato paste, salt, pepper, granulated garlic, basil), new york style ricotta, fresh basil, parsley, roasted garlic paste, salt and pepper, white pepper, nutmeg, lemon juice, egg, fresh mozzarella, fresh pasta sheets, alfredo sauce (cream, romano cheese, white wine, cream, fresh garlic, nutmeg, lemon juice, white pepper, blended oil)
For best quality, thaw under refrigeration overnight.
- provided containers are microwave safe
- microwave, covered, for 3–5 min on high or until internal temperature reaches 165º, rotate halfway through
- CAUTION: container will be HOT—let sit for 1 minute to cool
- please be aware microwaves have different power settings—adjust to your equipment
- preheat oven to 350º
- transfer contents to an oven-safe dish
- bake, covered in foil, for 35-40 minutes, remove foil and continue to bake until the top browns to your liking, approximately 5 minutes, or until inside reads 165º
For safety we recommend all products are reheated to an internal temperature of 165º.