eggplant, panko bread crumbs, egg wash, parmesan, romano cheese, spaghetti, marinara (olive oil, white onion, valoroso tomato, tomato paste, tomato puree, salt, pepper mix, garlic cloves, fresh basil)
For best quality, thaw under refrigeration overnight.
- provided containers are microwave safe
- microwave, covered, for 2–4 min on high or until internal temperature reaches 165º, rotate halfway through
- CAUTION: container will be HOT—let sit for 1 minute to cool
- please be aware microwaves have different power settings—adjust to your equipment
- preheat oven to 350º
- transfer contents to an oven-safe dish
- bake, covered in foil, for 15-20 minutes, remove foil and continue to bake until the top browns to your liking, approximately 5 minutes, or until inside reads 165º
For safety we recommend all products are reheated to an internal temperature of 165º.